29 Oct 2009

I have been shopping!

I went on the internet today to buy some sissy girly girl things for my continued devotion to everything that is feminine and a girl should have. I am not that brave yet so i shopped on the internet. here is what i ordered,



 Exceptionally naughty, this tiny thong is made of sheer stretch lace that hugs and holds you in just the right way. Hidden in the centre of the thong, amidst the soft mesh and ruffles, is a revealing open crotch that looks and feels fantastic! So girly! I can not wait to show you my pics in them with my new super smooth sexy girly body. I managed to shave the heart but have not been able to dye it yet. I look like such a sassy sissy.




If you don't have a pair of lacy boy shorts in your underwear drawer, your lingerie collection isn't complete! Soft, stretchy and sheer, these knickers are comfortable enough to wear every day yet sexy enough for special occasions.  Wow, super girly and sexy which makes them just right for me!



This thong is so revealing and racy that your partner simply won't be able to resist! The cross laces to the front and back look and feel fabulous against the skin and the opaque crotch with fishnet overlay keeps your most important parts covered. This is so naughty! I could not resist.




Lace suspender belt with four suspender straps and matching sheer panties with lace trim,, hmm so feminine, i only wish they did them in girly pink.


The softest and smoothest garter stockings around! The sheer nylon caresses your legs as you slide these stockings on and the floral lace clings to your thighs perfectly. Perfect to go with my new garter belt. These will feel super girly on my freshly girly waxed legs.



My first cock! Get an injection of hot royal flesh with this lifelike sculpted dildo, with suction cup for hot hands-free sessions to make your fantasies of palatial penetration come true! Thick and veiny, ready to please. I am going weak at the knees just looking at this. I am sure i will spend many hours getting intimate with this cock. Taking it deep in my girly sissy pussy crying out in girly girl orgasmic wimpers. Losing all self control as i pant and moan just like the girl on heat i am. Soon i hope this cock will be the only way i ever get to cum, slowly forgetting i ever was a man and now a complete slave to cock.


This will soon be me, a girl on heat riding that cock in pure lust.





The only way i can come is when impaled on cock, my tight sissy pussy gripping it panting and moaning.




I also bought this on a sure whim,



    Waterproof Mini Rabbit Finger Vibrator!


A finger and touch is just enough to give your clit a treat! Pop in the powerful multispeed vibrator, slip your finger in the jelly hole and let the nubs and rabbit ears got to work! It's waterproof, too, so enjoy a knee trembling shower!

So as you can see this girly girl has had a busy day, i will post some pictures of me wearing my new things in the next few days! Sassy sissy girl lauren x


1 comment:

  1. I love my toys, nothing beats a nice big cock dildo in the butt

    ReplyDelete

 

Design By:
SkinCorner